Recipe by DirtySal
This recipe is very easy to fix and it is very good especially when served with cornbread. A good hearty meal.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 medium onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can red beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can butter beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 4 cloves garlic
- Tabasco sauce (optional)
- 1 (15 ounce) can stewed tomatoes, including juice
Directions See How It's Made
- In large skillet add ground beef, onions and garlic.
- Brown until beef is well done and onions are soft and transluncent.
- Drain off excess fats.
- In slow cooker,or large pot add the beef mixture and all the cans of beans, juice and all.
- also add the corn,and taco seasoning mix.
- Stir well until the seasoning mix is well incorporated into beans.
- Bring mixture to a slow boil and then turn heat down and simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.