Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can yellow hominy
- 1 (17 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 1 (14 ounce) candiced stewed tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can diced tomatoes with green chilies
- 1 envelope ranch dressing mix
- 1 bag tortilla chips
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Brown beef and onion;drain.
- Add taco seasoning; mix thoroughly.
- Add, without draining all canned ingredients.
- Stir in dry ranch mix.
- Simmer over low heat until bubbly.
- Serve over tortilla chips and top with cheese.