Recipe by AngelicFantasia
I got this recipe from a good friend. It is so easy to throw together and makes enough to feed an army. Tastes great. It can be simmered in the crockpot if desired.
Top Review by lippliz
Fantastic. This recipe is good all year round. I am making it tomorrow for my poor Daddy's lunch. He requested cornbread to go with it. My whole family loves this quick, simple, and inexpensive soup. Thanks, Angelic, for this super recipe. You can also use pinto beans or kidney beans, if you like. Black beans might be nice, too. Very healthy, fiberous dining.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 cans ranch style beans, undrained
- 1 can tomatoes, whole or diced, undrained
- 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes, undrained
- 1 can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 envelope lawry taco seasoning
- 1 envelope hidden valley ranch dressing mix