Recipe by Santa Ed
This is a modified Weight Watchers recipe. It makes a large pot but can be frozen for up to three months. We usually make a full recipe and freeze half of it for when we go camping.
- 1 lb ground turkey breast
- 14 ounces kidney beans
- 15 ounces fat-free refried beans, canned
- 10 ounces Rotel Tomatoes (whatever temperature you prefer)
- 1 large onion, diced
- 15 ounces pinto beans, canned
- 16 ounces corn, canned
- 15 ounces tomato sauce
- 1 ounce taco seasoning
- 1 ounce ranch dressing
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large pot, using a minimum amount of oil, cook ground turkey until the pink is gone. Add the remaining ingredients one at a time, stirring after adding each item. Bring the mixture to a boil; reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes. Makes 3.5 quarts of soup.
- Should be one packet of ranch dressing and taco seasoning.