Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
One of my friends gave me this recipe. I use this on a cold day or when I'm entertaining a group of football friends.
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans
- 2 (8 ounce) packages taco seasoning
- 2 (8 ounce) packagesoriginal ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes with chiles and cilantro
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 2 cups water
- 2 lbs ground beef
- Brown ground beef then add seasoning packets. Next add all the rest of the ingredients and simmer for 30 minutes. Be sure to add the liquid from beans and tomatoes. serve with Fritos or Tostitos, sour cream and cheese.