- 1 onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (16 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 2 (16 ounce) cans black beans
- 2 (16 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 2 (4 ounce) envelopes taco seasoning mix
Directions See How It's Made
- Dice onion, Brown beef & onions & drain. Pour all canned items in pot, add beef & onions, Stir in 2 packets taco seasoning mix, Bring to a boil, Lower to simmer for 2 hours.
- Serve with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and tortilla chips. Best made the day before & served piping hot!