Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
I've had this recipe so long I cant even remember where I got it from. So good and super easy. My small children like it too.
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 (12 ounce) cans chili beans, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- 1 (12 ounce) canchopped tomatoes and green chilies, undrained
- 1 (10 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1.5 (10 ounce) cans water
- 1 (2 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (2 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Brown meat, drain
- stir in all ingredients into huge pot.
- bring to a boil
- reduce to low.
- simmer for 15 minutes.
- serve with cheese & tortilla chips.