Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
This soup is a regular meal in our house! This hearty soup is so good and very easy!
Make and share this Taco Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 onion
- 1 (15 ounce) can kidney beans
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans tomato soup
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans vegetarian vegetable soup
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans water, from soup cans
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 cup salsa
- Cook hamburger and onions.
- Heat above ingredients. Add to hamburger mix.
- Serve with corn chips, sour cream and grated cheese.