Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (28 ounce) can tomatoes, diced
- 1 (16 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, undrained
- 1 envelope dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel tomatoes & chilies or 1 (10 ounce) can Old El Paso tomatoes & chilies
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, undrained
- 2 (7 ounce) cans white shoepeg corn, undrained
- 2 envelopes taco seasoning mix
- taco cheese, Finely shredded
- tortilla chips, crushed
- Brown meat and onions.
- Add remaining ingredients, except cheese and chips.
- If soup seems too thick, add 1 cup water.
- Simmer, covered for 30 to 45 minutes.
- Spoon into bowls.
- Sprinkle cheese and chips on top.
- Serve while hot.
This was SUPER easy & delish! I HIGHLY recommend using shredded chicken rather than ground beef. I made it both ways and the chicken gets far better reviews.
My family loved this. I used "Recipe#2836" for the ranch dressing, and also used homemade taco seasoning. It also tastes great served over tostitios. Thanks for the recipe
This is the best out there. We double the recipe and freeze for easy-prep dinner nights. Even our kids love this! We use all the toppings we have on hand: crushed tortilla chips, shredded cheese, chopped tomatoes, sour cream, diced green onions and olives.