Recipe by weekend cooker
another homemade recipe of mine, that is very tasty.
Top Review by rpgaymer
This soup was really great comfort food for a cold winter day. Very easy to make. I browned the ground beef in a skillet, then threw everything into the slow cooker and cooked for 5 hours on low. I left out the Ranch mix, and just seasoned the stew with some Adobo seasoning. Came out perfectly. I served the soup with plenty of tortilla chips and some Cotija cheese on top - yum.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, liquid reserved
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- crushed tortilla chips, for topping
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
Directions See How It's Made
- In a skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink,drain and place into slow cooker.
- Add taco seasoning, ranch dressing, tomatoes, chili beans, corn, and 1 cup of water and mix well.
- Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- Serve over tortilla chips, and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of each serving.