1 hr 10 mins
weekend cooker's Note:
another homemade recipe of mine, that is very tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing
- 2 (15 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 2 (15 ounce) cans chili beans, liquid reserved
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- crushed tortilla chips, for topping
- shredded cheddar cheese, for topping
- 1In a skillet, brown ground beef until it is no longer pink,drain and place into slow cooker.
- 2Add taco seasoning, ranch dressing, tomatoes, chili beans, corn, and 1 cup of water and mix well.
- 3Cover and cook on high for 1-2 hours.
- 4Serve over tortilla chips, and sprinkle cheddar cheese over top of each serving.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Soup
Serving Size: 1 (480 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 523.6
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.2 mg
- Sodium 1651.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 9.9 g
- Sugars 3.2 g
- Protein 38.4 g