Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
A warm, yummy pot of flavors, that I prefer over actual tacos!!! VERY easy to fix & a favorite for my family too!
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 32 ounces fat free low-sodium beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can red kidney beans or 1 (15 ounce) can black beans
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- Brown the ground turkey & drain off fat.
- Combine ground turkey, broth, tomatoes, beans (drained), onion, corn & taco seasoning in a large soup pot.
- Cover & bring to a boil.
- Heat through.
- Serve warm with FatFree shredded cheese if desired.