Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This is one of our favorite family recipes and is quick and easy to make. I found this recipe in our church magazine "Home Life" and is delicious. The recipe is very quick and a wonderful way to come home and have your meal ready when you simply brown your ground beef and put the rest in the crock pot.This is one soup that the recipe is always requested.
- 2 lbs ground chuck
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili hot beans
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (11 ounce) can Mexican-style corn
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 3 (14 1/2 ounce) cans Mexican-style stewed tomatoes
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- Brown hamburger and onion together.
- Drain grease.
- Using a large crock pot add all ingredients together.
- Cook together until thoroughly warmed.
- Cook 2-3 hours if possible.
- Serve with corn chips, mexican or taco cheese and sour cream if desired.