Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Abolutely delicious flavor! Great to serve company. So easy, literally dump together!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 16 ounces black beans, not drained
- 16 ounces pinto beans, not drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes, not drained
- 10 3⁄4 ounces tomato soup
- 16 ounces whole kernel corn, not drained
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- Brown ground beef and drain.
- Combine all ingredients in large pot.
- Simmer for one hour and serve OR simmer all day in a crock pot.
I've made taco soup before and it's been good, but this is incredible! The difference? This recipe uses tomato soup... Thanks so much for the yummy, easy soup!
Another one of my favorites because it is just easy. Great to serve when you are busy or when company is coming over.