Recipe by JiliBean
Very easy one pot meal.
Top Review by bmcnichol
We really enjoyed this. I followed the recipe as written other then I only used one can of corn and used white shoe peg corn. I also used one can of kidney beans and one can of black beans. My bottle of taco sauce was 8 ounces so I added about 2 ounces of water. I also drained my beans and corn but not the tomatoes. This was different from my usual taco soup but we all really enjoyed it.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned
- 2 (14 ounce) cans corn
- 2 (14 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (14 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (10 ounce) bottle taco sauce (not salsa)