Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
I got this recipe from a friend. So tasty! Great leftovers, too. Unsure as to the size of the cans, so I guessed. Just a "regular" can. Also, I think it's good to throw some onions in with the ground beef while I'm browning it.
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and drained
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 4 (15 1/2 ounce) cans kidney beans, rinsed
- 2 (15 ounce) cans corn, drained
- 32 ounces water (2 cans worth)
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans rotel (don't drain)
- Brown the beef and drain off the fat.
- Dump the beef and all other ingredients into a pot.
- Cook until hot, stirring occasionally.
This was so simple to make and very tasty. Both my grandson and I enjoyed this a lot. Thanks for sharing Princess Tomato. Made for Fall PAC 2012.