Recipe by shysavsianna
Top Review by bmcnichol
This was good and easy to make. I used black beans instead of kidney due to personal preference. It didn't say what kind of tomatoes to use so I used crushed. I only used two cans of beans as that seemed like enough, I was afraid three cans would be excessive. This had a good taste to it but was a bit thick so I added some beef broth. I didn't measure it, I just poured it in. I topped each serving with cheddar cheese before serving. Made for Fall PAC 2008.
- 3 (12 ounce) cans kidney beans
- 1 (12 ounce) can corn
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 ounce) packet ranch dressing
- 1 (1 ounce) packet taco seasoning
- 2 (12 ounce) cans tomatoes
Directions See How It's Made
- Brown hamburger and onion, drain.
- Combine all other ingredients in a large pan. Add hamburger and onion.
- Cook mixture for about 30 minutes, bringing then to a boil. Remove from heat, cool and serve.
- You can also add some doritos to the recipe for a taco salad style.