Recipe by edksworld
This is so easy. Throw everything in the crock pot and let it cook all day. I serve it with corn chips, tortilla chips, and shredded cheddar cheese.
Top Review by Texasheathers
I make this same soup minus the extra can of diced tomatoes! I know it's fabulous. You can also do it on the stove since you really are just heating things except for the ground beef. The longer it cooks though, the better it is.
Also, I make salsa chicken in the crock pot (jar salsa, boneless skinless ckn breasts, cook and then shred and serve on tortillas) - if you make extra - you can use the leftover shredded chicken in this instead of the ground beef and it's SO good and gives you some variety!
- 2 lbs browned ground beef
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chili beans
- 2 (15 ounce) cans whole kernel corn
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix