Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A new recipe I tried- it was easy to make and it's really good!
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 large onion (chopped)
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (8 ounce) can pinto beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (8 ounce) can whole kernel corn (do not drain, I used the mexcian kind)
- 1 (8 ounce) can stewed tomatoes (do not drain)
- 1 (8 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes (do not drain)
- Cook beef and onion until cooked all the way through (meat will not be pink anymore).
- Add remaining ingredients.
- simmer for 1 hour.