Recipe by JenniferK2
After looking through 6 pages of Taco Soup recipes, I was surprised that none of them were exactly like this one I got from the Copykat website, most were close, but all a little different. Served with crushed taco chips, some shredded cheddar and a dollop of sour cream - this tastes just like tacos!
Top Review by CareyLee
Had some leftover hamburger and wasn't sure what to make tonite and then I came across this. I had everything on hand and it turned out great. I don't really care for refried beans but I liked the way it thickened the soup. A perfect fall meal!
Update.. my husband informed me the other night that he wanted me to make this for his poker game with the guys... apparently this is his new favorite recipe. Thanks Jennifer
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 15 ounces chili beans, undrained
- 15 ounces refried beans
- 15 ounces whole kernel corn, undrained
- 15 ounces diced tomatoes, undrained
- 15 ounces kidney beans, undrained
- 4 1⁄2 ounces green chilies (chopped)
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning
- 1 ounce ranch dressing mix
- 1 1⁄2 cups water