Prep 30 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Delicious chili type soup
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 1 large onion
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (4 ounce) can green chilies
- 1 (1 1/3 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (3/4 ounce) packageuncle dan's ranch dressing mix
- Brown onion and meat.
- Add rest of ingredients.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 2 hours.
Now this was a perfect hunker down and watch the snow fall recipe. So easy to make, and even easier to enjoy. I crumbled taco shells on the bottom of the bowl before ladling this soup on top. We don't have Uncle Dan's, so I use Hidden Valley Buttermilk Ranch Mix. Thank you for sharing. This went straight to my Mmmm Good cookbook