Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
I threw this together with some ingredients from my pantry. It was easy and came out delicious. I used Taco Seasoning Mix as the taco seasoning.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion
- 1⁄2 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can green beans, drained
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed well
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- sour cream (optional)
- shredded cheese (optional)
- In large saucepan brown ground beef. Add onions and garlic and sautee until soft.
- Add all other ingredients, plus one can of water if desired, and bring to a boil.
- Simmer, covered, about 30 minutes.
- Serve with optional ingredients.