Recipe by The Chef AJ
Excellent beginner recipe. Absolutely easy. Great for camping.
Top Review by VioletAndPurple
This was really quite good and extremely filling, compared to the ease of making it. I added a can of corn, just for fun, and it really added to the flavor and texture. Next time, I'm going to dump it all in the crockpot, which I think would make it even more tasty!
- 1 -2 lb ground beef
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can kidney beans
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can lima beans
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans pinto beans
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans stewed tomatoes
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can garbanzo beans
- 1 (3 ounce) canortega mild green chilies
- 1 (12 ounce) can beef broth
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 1⁄2 cups water