Recipe by ddunn
This recipe is easy and soooo good!
Top Review by flower7
I used Recipe #66591 instead of pre-packaged and would cut back on the cayenne in that mix the next time I make this soup since that, in addition to the Rotel, made this pretty spicy. I left it to bubble away for about 30 min. on med-low. and it was perfect. Served with sour cream, to cut the heat, and cheddar cheese. Thanks for the recipe!
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can yellow hominy, undrained
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream-style corn
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Rotel Tomatoes, undrained
- tortilla chips
- grated cheddar cheese