Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
It's easy to whip this soup up when time is short.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (15 ounce) cansitalian tomato sauce
- 1 (16 ounce) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can stewed tomatoes
- 1 (12 ounce) can whole kernel corn, undrained
- shredded cheddar cheese
- tortilla chips
- In a large saucepan, cook beef and onion over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink; drain.
- Add the tomato sauce, beans, tomatoes, and corn; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes.
- Garnish with cheese. Serve with tortilla chips.