Prep 15 mins
Cook 2 hrs
Excellent recipe...if I do say so myself! Very good for a cold day!
- 2 lbs ground round, browned and drained
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans white corn, undrained
- 2 cups water
- Mix all ingredients together.
- Pour in crock pot.
- Simmer 2-3 hours, on low heat, in the crock-pot.
This is an absolutely wonderful recipe. I substituted yellow corn for the white corn only because it is what I had on hand, otherwise, I followed the recipe to the letter. I served with Fritos, shredded cheddar and sour cream. I got rave reviews from my family/friends. I threw the recipe away after I had made it, and I was so sorry. I searched and searched the site until I found the exact one I had made several months ago. I am so thrilled I found it! The soup freezes and re-warms very well. Enjoy this soup on a cold winter night.
Can you believe I almost had everything to make this last night! The one thing I was out of was the rotel tomatoes, I know I have a can around here somewhere. So what I did was put in two can of diced tomatoes and 1 (4 1/2 ounce) can chopped green chilies. I put everything in a stockpot and it was ready in 45 minutes. Thank you, SouthernBell for sharing this easy and quick to the table recipe.