Recipe by SouthernBell2627
Excellent recipe...if I do say so myself! Very good for a cold day!
Top Review by Motorcyclemama
This is an absolutely wonderful recipe. I substituted yellow corn for the white corn only because it is what I had on hand, otherwise, I followed the recipe to the letter. I served with Fritos, shredded cheddar and sour cream. I got rave reviews from my family/friends. I threw the recipe away after I had made it, and I was so sorry. I searched and searched the site until I found the exact one I had made several months ago. I am so thrilled I found it! The soup freezes and re-warms very well. Enjoy this soup on a cold winter night.
- 2 lbs ground round, browned and drained
- 2 (1 ounce) packages ranch dressing mix
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packages taco seasoning mix
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can kidney beans, drained
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can pinto beans, drained
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 (10 -12 ounce) can rotel, undrained
- 1 (12 -14 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 (8 ounce) cans white corn, undrained
- 2 cups water