- 1 lb ground turkey (or lean ground beef)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 (1 ounce) package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 (15 ounce) cans chili beans (hot or regular)
- 1 (4 ounce) canof diced chilies (hot or regular)
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (Mexican flavor)
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes (any flavor)
- Brown meat and onions and drain.
- Mix ranch dressing and taco seasoning into meat.
- Without draining, add all of the other ingredients.
- Simmer 1 hour.
- *I blend the tomatoes and diced chiles before adding them to the mix as I do not care for large chunks of tomatoes.