Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Quick, easy and yummy=)
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 3 (15 ounce) cans pinto beans, drained
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn, drained
- 1 (26 ounce) can tomato soup
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add remaining ingredients and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Serve over your choice of chips and top with cheese and sour cream.
My family loves this soup! It makes a huge pot...so we always have leftovers. :-) Thanks, Lil' Smurfette!