Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is yet another recipe courtesy of my aunt in tennessee. i serve this with shredded cheese and nacho chips.
- 1⁄2 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 (15 ounce) can ranch style beans
- 1 (16 ounce) can dark red kidney beans
- 1 (11 ounce) can white shoepeg corn
- 1 (10 ounce) can Rotel diced tomatoes
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dressing mix
- 3 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- Brown beef and onion; drain.
- add rest of ingredients.
- bring to a boil and simmer 5 minutes.
I made this for dinner the other night. Great alternative for chili night. Thanks for sharing. Marla