Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
My sister served this to us this summer when I visited her. It counts 2 1/2 points per cup of soup for Weight Watchers and was very tasty!!
- 1 lb ground beef, browned and rinsed (to remove all fat)
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 (16 ounce) cans chopped tomatoes
- 3 (16 ounce) cans Mexican style pinto beans, undrained
- 1 (16 ounce) can corn, undrained
- 1 (4 1/2 ounce) canchopped green chilies
- 1 (15 ounce) can rotel
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) envelope taco seasoning mix
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope ranch dressing mix
- Cook the beef and onion, drain and rinse.
- Add the other ingredients and simmer until hot, giving time for flavors to blend.
Yes! This is the best Taco Soup recipe. I love adding golden hominy too! Thanks =)
My new favorite winter soup! Just spicy enough!
This soup is very easy to put together, tastes great, and is very filling. I also added 1/2 lb. of ground sausage and only two cans of ranch style beans (with jalepenos) instead of three. We thought the soup was spicy, which is great, because we like spicy foods. Thanks, Trisha W.!