Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tasty little morsels!
- 4 cups spoon size shredded wheat cereal
- 4 cups pretzel sticks
- 4 cups tortilla chips (I use the small rounds)
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup melted margarine or 1⁄4 cup butter
- Combine cereal, pretzels, tortilla chips, and taco seasoning in a large bowl.
- Drizzle with the melted margarine and toss well.
- Store in an airtight container.
Super Snack! I doubled this recipe, mixed everything in my roasting pan and baked this giving a few stirs occasionally.