Taco Skillet With Cabbage
- Wash and peel onion and garlic; chop onion and mince garlic.
- Brown the beef, onion, and garlic in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat.
- Stir in the seasoning mix along with the tomatoes and their juice. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and cook, stirring occasionally, until the cabbage is crisp tender, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Top with the cheese and cook until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Serve immediately with sour cream on top and whole wheat tortilla on the side.
- Enjoy a fresh orange for dessert.