- 1⁄4 cup non-fat powdered milk
- 1⁄8 cup cornstarch
- 1⁄16 cup instant chicken bouillon
- 1⁄4 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1⁄4 teaspoon italian seasoning
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 1⁄4 cups cold water
- 2 cups tomato sauce
- 1 cup salsa
- 6 (6 -8 inch) flour tortillas, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup shredded cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mix ingredients. Mesaure out 1/3 cup and set aside (or use 1/3 cup recipe #243518).
- In skillet over medium-high heat, cook ground beef until browned, stirring to separate meat.
- Pour off fat.
- Add water, measured mix, salsa, tomato sauce, and torttila pieces, and stir.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, covered, for 15-20 minutes or until tortillas are tender.
- Top with cheese and allow to melt.