1/2 Photos of Taco Shepherd's Pie
My kids love tacos and shepherd's pie so I put the two of them together for another family favorite!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Cook potatoes in boiling salted water until tender, about 20 minutes.
- 3Drain potatoes and mash as usual.
- 4Heat 1 tablespoons butter in saute pan; add onion, and saute for 5 minutes.
- 5Add ground beef, and cook until beef is lightly browned; drain off any excess fat.
- 6Add taco seasoning mix and cook as per package directions.
- 7Remove from heat.
- 8Place meat mixture into ovenproof casserole.
- 9Cover with corn.
- 10Cover with mashed potatoes.
- 11Sprinkle with grated cheese.
- 12Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes, or until potatoes are light golden.
Browse Our Top Savory Pies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Shepherd's Pie
Serving Size: 1 (319 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 571.6
- Calories from Fat 227
- Total Fat 25.2 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 96.9 mg
- Sodium 717.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 58.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.0 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 31.0 g