Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This is a recipe that I got from my sister many, many years ago. It is almost like a crepe. This would be good for anyone with wheat allergies. This is like a tender crepe made with corn ingredients instead of wheat.
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup melted butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄4 cup cornmeal
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups cornstarch
- 1 cup cold milk
- Mix Eggs, Margarine or Butter, Corn Meal and Salt.
- You may use a blender, if you wish.
- In another bowl, mix Cold Milk and Corn Starch.
- Combine both mixtures in blender, blend well.
- Cook in 3 tsp of hot oil of your choice or use pan spray, until set, flip and briefly cook top.