Recipe by heathermcc
This is really good, although I thought it was kind of spicy. Easy to make!
Top Review by midnitedaze
Should of taken a pic didnt think of it till after i served some already. This meal was a big hit in our house will deff. be having it again ! I changed just a bit i just added some mild salsa and a can of tomato sauce together to give it more of a topping I also added half the rotel to the mixure was sooo good ! Even my picky kids liked it the cream cheese gave the meat a nice flavor . Thanks for sharing !
- 1 (12 ounce) box jumbo pasta shells
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 (4 ounce) can Rotel Tomatoes
- 8 ounces shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 cups crushed Fritos corn chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook noodles until they are still firm.
- Brown hamburger and drain. Add taco seasoning, cream cheese and 1/2 of can of tomatoes to hamburger. Stir well.
- When noodles are cooled down, add cheddar cheese to hamburger mix and stuff shells.
- Put into a greased casserole dish.
- Over top put rest of tomatoes and sprinkle with cheese.
- Add crushed Fritos.
- Bake at 325 degrees in oven for 20-25 minutes until cheese is melted and chips are golden. Makes about 25-30 shells.