This recipe is very good. I have not found a store brand Taco Seasoning Mix to be gluten free and so I make large amounts of this mix and keep in a jar for the whole family to use.
- 1 tablespoon potato starch
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon onion powder (optional)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon sugar
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix spices together.
- For each pound of ground beef, browned.
- Add one recipe of mix plus 3/4 cup of water, simmer for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Use the recipe calculator to make a larger recipe to mix and store for future use.
- I then use approximately 2 1/2 to 3 tablespoons Mix per pound of hamburger.