Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Use instead of seasoning packets. Especially useful if you like things mild.
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chicken bouillon granules
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground cloves
- Mix all ingredients together.
- If making a larger batch, use two tablespoons of mix per taco packet.
This is very mild but flavorful. Made with ingredients listed and added to ground beef for tacos. Next time may add 1/2 tsp chili powder and 1/2 tsp hot chili powder just for a little tiny kick. No need to buy packaged taco seasoning anymore. Made for New Kids on te Block tag game February 2010.