Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Easy make your own taco seasoning.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dried onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup salsa
- Mix all dry ingredients in small bowl.
- Add to 1 lb browned ground beef or 1 can refried beans.
- Add 1/2 cup water and 1 cup salsa.
- Simmer for 20 minutes.
This was great! I used it in Taco Salad. My husband said it's the best he's ever tasted!