1/12 Photos of Taco Seasoning Mix
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and blend well.
- 2Spoon mixture onto a 6-inch square of aluminum foil and fold to make airtight. Label as Taco Seasoning Mix.
- 3Store in a cool, dry place and use within 6 months.
- 4Makes 1 package (about 2 T) of mix.
- 5Using the above recipe as a guide you can increase the amounts to make any number of packages.
- 6Taco Filling: Brown 1 lb lean ground beef in a medium skillet over medium-high heat; drain the excess grease. Add 1/2 cup water and the seasoning mix.
- 7Reduce heat and simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 8Makes filling for 8 to 10 tacos.
- 9Hope this is what you are looking for.
Browse Our Top Herb and Spice Mixes Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Taco Seasoning Mix
Serving Size: 1 (14 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 29.0
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 2372.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 0.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included: