Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
A very tasty seasoning that tastes better than store bought.
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 1 tablespoon dried onion, minced
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl, add to ground beef or diced chicken, with some water. (about 2 cups).
- Simmer until liquid thickens.
- Can also use in meatloaf, burgers, tomato sauce, dips and casseroles.
I have been using this recipe for quite awhile and I love it. Perfect for our tastes. Thank you posting it.