Recipe by Theresa/ Thunderbird
I don't make tacos very often but this is good to keep on hand,stored in the freezer.
Top Review by * Pamela *
This is the best replacement for those expensive packaged mixes! I found this exact recipe in our local paper and have been using it ever since. I usually decrease the red pepper flakes to only 1 tsp, as I am a bit of a wimp. Thanks for letting everyone else know about this great recipe!
- 1⁄4 cup dried onion flakes
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 3 teaspoons dried dried garlic
- 2 teaspoons dried hot pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried oregano