Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Not too hot for the kids. but just enough bite and good flavor to let you know this is not a store brand seasoning.
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons sea salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons black pepper
- place all ingredients in any order you wish into a small bowl. Using a small wire whisk stir until all ingredients are well blended.
- Just a note: I use this recipe for 2lbs of ground beef.
I made this up as I was out of Mexican seasoning and used it with scrambled eggs this morning. Very good. Made for PAC, 2014.
I made this to use in Recipe #181827. I opted to reduce the cayenne pepper by half as not all diners enjoy it here. It was still spicy enough to flavor the meat. Made for Spring 2014 Pick A chef.