Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Great seasoning taco meat, french fries, popcorn, etc. I usually make several batches at a time and freeze them for later use.
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- Mix all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Add to ground beef (along with 2/3 cup water) for tacos.
- Or use to season french fries or popcorn.
Simple, great tasting seasoning, always good in a pinch when I don't have pre-made seasoning.
This was quick and easy to make when I didn't have enough taco seasoning. It gave the meat a very good, spicy taste. This was a great replacement for store bought seasoning and I'll definitely make again.
Very nice~I used about 3/4 of this recipe to a pound of ground beef. I made the recipe exactly as shown and it was very tasty. I wont be buying those expensive packages of taco seasoning anymore. I can actually see me making several batches of this and storing it in an airtight jar for future use. Thanks for a great recipe!