Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
One of my favorite foods! You can use this for a party or supper for your family.
Make and share this Taco Scoop recipe from Food.com.
- Soften cream cheese.
- Brown hamburger.
- Mix in taco seasoning as directed.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together. (Use more or less sour cream to get the consistency that you want.).
- Mix some taco seasoning into cream cheese or use other seasoning to your discretion.
- Layer ingredients in order on a large sheet pan or whatever works for you.
- Let each person top theirs with salsa or other condiments.
- Use tortilla chips to scoop.