Recipe by srosfeld
One of my favorite foods! You can use this for a party or supper for your family.
- 16 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄4 cup sour cream
- 1 (1 1/4 ounce) package taco seasoning
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1⁄2 head iceberg lettuce
- 2 tomatoes
- 2 (4 1/2 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives
- 2 cups grated American cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Soften cream cheese.
- Brown hamburger.
- Mix in taco seasoning as directed.
- Mix cream cheese and sour cream together. (Use more or less sour cream to get the consistency that you want.).
- Mix some taco seasoning into cream cheese or use other seasoning to your discretion.
- Layer ingredients in order on a large sheet pan or whatever works for you.
- Let each person top theirs with salsa or other condiments.
- Use tortilla chips to scoop.