Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is an easy appetizer that is sure to please!
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 1 large avocado
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green pepper, chopped
- 1 jalapenos (optional) or 1 serrano pepper, chopped (optional)
- garlic salt, to taste
- Lawry's Seasoned Salt, to taste
- lettuce, shredded
- tomatoes, chopped
- Beat or blend cream cheese, sour cream and avocado.
- Add garlic and season salt to taste.
- Spread out in circle on platter.
- Sprinkle with the chopped vegetables and top with cheese.
- Cover and store in refrigerator until ready to serve.