Recipe by Roberta Barker
I got this recipe from a friend at a Club I belong to. It is so simple and so delicious.
Top Review by amberinhongkong
This was sooooo yummy. Everyone at the party raved about it. I used one whole red pepper,and no green pepper, otherwise it would have been too bulky on top. You could just as easily use half red and half green. Also, instead of just stirring the philly with the salsa etc. I used the mixmaster to give it a smooth consistency. YUM
- 1 package Philadelphia Cream Cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- salsa (as much as you like, hot, medium or mild)
- shredded cheddar cheese
- red pepper, finely chopped
- green pepper, finely chopped
- green onion, finely chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Blend the cream cheese, mayo and salsa together.
- Spread in a serving platter.
- Top with chopped veggies.
- Put in refrigerator for about three hours.
- Remove from fridge about 1/2 hour before serving so it softens for easy dipping.
- I have made it the day before and it turns out just fine.