Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
These flavorful southwestern wraps will be a hit at lunch or dinner.
- 1⁄4 lb lean ground beef
- 1⁄3 cup salsa, plus
- 2 tablespoons salsa, divided
- 1⁄4 cup chili bean, drained
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (8 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
- 1⁄3 cup shredded lettuce
- 1 plum tomato, chopped
- 2 tablespoons shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 baked corn tortilla chips, slightly crushed
- In a small nonstick skillet, cook beef over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
- Stir in 1/3 cup salsa, beans, Worcestershire sauce, onion powder, chili powder, garlic powder and pepper.
- Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes.
- Spoon meat mixture onto each tortilla. Layer with lettuce, tomato, cheese, crushed tortilla chips and remaining salsa; roll up.
Great easy fast meal. I didn't use the tortilla chips and ued just regular tomatoes, but otherwise followed insructions. Will make again!
A perfect lunch on a cool day. I used bison rather than beef and cabbage instead of lettuce (since it was all i had). Really good!!