Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
A hardy snack or a light meal. I got this recipe from a friend who DOES NOT COOK and is also a finicky eater. Need I say more?
- 1 lb hamburger
- 1 taco seasoning
- 1 head lettuce, shredded
- 3 tomatoes, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can red kidney beans
- 1⁄2 green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 red pepper, chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3⁄4 cup cheese, grated
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Catalina dressing
- 1 tortilla chips
- Brown hamburger in skillet.
- Add Taco seasoning and let cool.
- Combine meat mixture, lettuce, tomatoes, kidney beans, onion, cheese and peppers in large bowl.
- Toss with dressing until well coated.
- Serve with chips or mix the chips right inches.