Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is not a true tex-mex taco salad, but it is still pretty good.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (1 1/2 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 5 ounces lettuce
- 1 onion
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle French dressing
- 4 -6 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) bag Doritos, crushed
- Brown meat with taco seasoning mix, drain greese. While meat is browning, chop onion and mix onion, lettuce and shredded cheese. Let meat cool a little and then add sour cream and french dressing. At meat mixture and crushed doritos to lettuce, when ready to serve.